아산만해역 어류체내와 퇴적물중의 PCB와 유기염소계농약 분포
- 아산만해역 어류체내와 퇴적물중의 PCB와 유기염소계농약 분포
- On the Distribution of PCBs and Organochlorine Pesticides in Fish and Sediment of the Asan Bay
- 최진영; 이성규; 방재현; 양동범; 홍기훈; 신경훈
- KIOST Author(s)
- Choi, Jin Young(최진영)
- Distribution of Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and organochlorine pesticides in sediments, seawater and fish tissues were examined. Concentrations of ΣPCBs and ΣDDTs in the intertidal sediments of Asan Bay ranged from 1.90~3.27 ng g−1 dw (dry weight) and 0.51~1.26 ng g−1 dw, respectively. ΣPCBs concentrations in the tissue of greenling (Hexagrammos otakii), olive flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) and finespotted flounder (Pleuronichthys cornutus) were 1.27±0.55, 1.30±0.71 and 1.19±0.43 ng g−1 ww (wet weight), respectively. The profile of PCBs in the sediments and the 3 species of fish differed as witnessed by the dominance of tetra- to penta-chlorinated congeners in sediments while penta- to hexa-chlorinated congeners dominated in fish. ΣDDTs concentrations were 0.67±0.52, 0.79±0.61, 1.58±1.05 ng g−1 ww respectively in the tissue of greenling, olive flounder and finespotted flounder. The p,p’-DDE appeared to be the most important metabolite of DDT in studied fishes. The concentrations of PCBs and organochlorine pesticides measured in this study for fish were generally lower than those of previous studies. Compared to the pollutant concentration quality guidelines in marine fish, the environment of Asan Bay appears to be in a healthy state.
- Ocean and Polar Research, v.33, no.1, pp.45 - 53, 2011
- Asan Bay; PCB; organochlorine pesticides; greenling; olive flounder; finespotted flounder
- Related Researcher
Environmental marine chemistry,Environmental pollution,해양환경화학,환경 오염
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.