Monthly Changes of Fish Fauna at Experimental Artificial Reef in Tongyeong Marine Ranching Area, Korea
- Monthly Changes of Fish Fauna at Experimental Artificial Reef in Tongyeong Marine Ranching Area, Korea
- Myoung, J.-G.; Park, Y.-J.
- KIOST Author(s)
- Myoung, Jung Goo(명정구)
- Eighteen species of fish were identified by SCUBA diving observations around experimental artificial reefs at Tongyeong marine ranching area between November 1998 and November 1999. The highest species number of 14 was observed in September while the lowest number of 2 was observed in November. Fishes showed three typical behavioral patterns against the experimental artificial reef.
- Ocean and Polar Research, v.23, no.3, pp.311 - 313, 2001
- Artificial reef; Behavioral patterns; Fish fauna; Marine ranching area
- Related Researcher
Fish ecology,Fish taxonomy,Fish stock enhancement,어류생태,어류분류,어류자원증식
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.