CVM에 의한 유류유출 해양환경 복원기술 가치측정에 관한 연구
- CVM에 의한 유류유출 해양환경 복원기술 가치측정에 관한 연구
- The Study on the Value of Restoration Technology for the Marine Environmental Damage Caused by Oil Spill Using CVM
- 홍성표; 조상섭; 권석재; 백민희
- KIOST Author(s)
- Kwon, Suk Jae(권석재)
- In this study we examined the economic value of restoration technology for oil spill using contingent value methods. One and one half approach to questionnaires can be taken when analyzing tax payer situations as well as single bound approach. The results of the empirical analysis suggest three conclusions. First, the economic value of the restoration technology considered are estimated to be between 8,439 won to 11,867 won per month. Second, the WTP is estimated differently depending on the approaches, OOHB and SB, and the degrees of difference are very sensitive to the model specifications. This empirical result supports the argument for using interval for the economic value when using CVM. Third, the empirical results may provide useful input to policy authorities attempting to estimate the economic justification of the R&D investment for developing an ocean environmental restoration technology.
- Ocean and Polar Research, v.33, no.1, pp.77 - 83, 2011
- Hebei Spirit oil spill; economic value of environmental restoration technology; CVM; Single bound approach; one and one half bound approach; efficient estimator
- Related Researcher
Non- Market Valuation,Natural Disater Damage Evaluation,비시장가치 평가,자연재해피해 평가
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.