Introduction on Smart Escape Guiding Agent (SEGA) Development for Passenger Ship
- Introduction on Smart Escape Guiding Agent (SEGA) Development for Passenger Ship
- 양찬수; 전호군; 김태호; 신대운; 박영수; 임남균; 윤동협; 박종률
- KIOST Author(s)
- Yang, Chan Su(양찬수); Jeon, Ho-Kun(전호군); Shin, Dae Woon(신대운)
- 양찬수; 전호군; 김태호; 신대운
- Republic of Korea submitted an agenda, to International Maritime Organization, titled “Information on the technological development of the Escape guiding system for passenger ships” (IMO SSE4/INF2, 2017). Smart Escape Guidance Agent (SEGA), introduced in the agenda, has been developing by Korea Institute of Ocean Science & Technology, being supported by South Korean Ministry of Ocean and Fisheries. SEGA is a decision support system to automate the process of data collection, data analysis and information display. SEGA monitors own ships condition and surrounding information. Then it gives information of contingency places and maneuvering for ship operators as well as an optimized evacuation route informationfor passengers. We are looking forward that this integrated system will help both ship operators and passengers by providing the necessary information in an emergency.
- Asia Navigation Conference 2019, pp.543 - 545, 2019
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.