진동수로 내장 해수교환방파제의 수로길이 변화에 따른 수위공진
- 진동수로 내장 해수교환방파제의 수로길이 변화에 따른 수위공진
- Effects of the Oscillating Water Channel Length on the Water Surface Elevation within Seawater Exchange Breakwater
- 이달수; 오영민; 전인식; 김창일
- KIOST Author(s)
- Oh, Young Min(오영민)
- 이달수; 오영민
- The seawater exchange breakwater equipped with an oscillating water channel and water transmitting pipes has a very spectacular function that seawater supply can be greatly increased due to the upsurge of the water surface inside the channel at resonance condition which can be reached when the incident wave period becomes close to the natural period of the channel. The variations of the water level and period inside the channel are very important factors in enhancing the efficiency of sea water exchange, especially when designing the breakwater cross-section in shallow water zone which requires longer resonance period with the elongated horizontal projection of the channel. In the present study, a hydraulic experiment was performed varying the length of the oscillating channel, and the resonance periods and water surface variations are analyzed in terms of water transmission through the pipes.
- Ocean and Polar Research, v.25, no.3s, pp.423 - 426, 2003
- seawater exchange breakwater; oscillating water channel; resonance condition; water quality inside harbor; 해수교환방파제; 진동 수로; 공진 조건; 항내 수질
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.