진해 괴정 암반 조간대 담치대의 대형저서동물 군집구조 및 수직분포
- 진해 괴정 암반 조간대 담치대의 대형저서동물 군집구조 및 수직분포
- Community structure and vertical distribution of macrobenthos in the mussel bed on the Goijing rocky shore in Jinhae
- 백상규; 윤성규
- The fauna associated with mussel (Mytilus galloprovincialis) beds and vertical distribution of macrobenthos were studied on the Goijeong rocky shore in Jinhae Bay, Korea. Sampling was conducted seasonally using a quadrate from January to October, 1998. In the first experiment, to reveal the community structure of macrobenthos in mussel bed, a total of 62 species (10,690ind./m2,3,802.1g/m2) were identified, which included polychaetes (32spp.,52.6%), molluscs (16 spp.), crustaceans (10 spp.), and others. The density-dominant species were Pseudopolydora antennata, Nereis heterocirrata, Littorina brevicula and Balanus kondakovi. And the density of associated fauna was correlated with that of mussel (r=0.951, p=0.049). In the second experiment, to reveal the vertical distribution of macrobenthos on the rocky shore, ANOVA showed highly significant differences between the density of top 5 dominant species (Chthamalus challengeri, Littorina brevicula, Balanus kondakovi, Septifer virgatus and Granulilittorina exigua) and tidal levels (P=0.000). Vertical distribution of macrobnethos was characterized by Ghthamalus belt and Balanus-Septifer belt in the mussel bed.
- 한국수산학회, v.36, no.5, pp.500 - 508, 2003
- Rocky shore; Macrobenthos; Community structure; Jinhae; Mussel bed; Vertical distribution
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.