우리나라 하수 및 폐수처리 슬러지의 주요 휘발성 유기화합물의 함량
- 우리나라 하수 및 폐수처리 슬러지의 주요 휘발성 유기화합물의 함량
- Contemporary organic contamination levels in digested sewage sludge from treatment plants in Korea
- 이강영; 정창수; 이희승; 이현경; 홍기훈
- KIOST Author(s)
- Chung, Chang Soo(정창수); Lee, Hyi Seung(이희승)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) contents in the sewage sludge derived from the residential and industrial areas were determined in order to characterize contemporary organic contamination levels as a part of the ongoing development of the environmentally sound sewage sludge management strategy in Korea. VOCs were extracted from the dewatered sludge cake using a Headspace/GC/MS operated in selected ion monitoring mode. The optimum temperature and time for equilibration procedure between sewage sludge and headspace were deterimned empirically. Dichloromethane, 1,3-dichloropropene, tolune, ethylbenzene, and xylene were present in the domestic sewage sludges, whereas, dichloromethane, 1,2-chloroethene, chloroform, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, 1,3-dichloropropene, benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylene in the sludge from wastewater treatment plant were present in appreciable amount. VOCs contents in Korean sludges were also compared with those in other countries.
- 한국환경분석학회지, v.7, no.2, pp.75 - 82, 2004
- Related Researcher
Marine Natural Products,Organic Chemistry,해양천연물,유기화학
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.