수열반응에 의해 처리된 잉여슬러지를 사용한 생물학적인 인제거 향상
- 수열반응에 의해 처리된 잉여슬러지를 사용한 생물학적인 인제거 향상
- Enhancement of bio-P removal using excess sludge treated by hydrothermal reaction
- Fujita; 김경련; Daimon; Fujie
- KIOST Author(s)
- Kim, Kyoungrean(김경련)
- Excess sludge obtained from a wastewater treatment plant in a local fishery factory was treated by hydrothermal reaction. The organic matter component of treated excess sludge was characterized into readily biodegradable substrate, slowly biodegradable substrate and inert, non-biodegradable organics, based on its biodegradability. At the reaction conditions of 400oC and 30MPa, the readily biodegradable substrate content in T-CODCr reached to 60%. Besides, 16% of readily biodegradable substrate was acetic acid which is used as a carbon source for polyphosphate-accumulating organisms. Moreover, the readily biodegradable substrate except acetic acid in the treated excess sludge also brought phosphate release in a phosphate release test. Therefore, it is suggested that excess sludge treated by hydrothermal reaction is useful for the enhancement of biological phosphate removal.
- Journal of japan sewage works association, v.42, no.516, pp.117 - 125, 2005
- Related Researcher
Remediation of marine sediments,Development of remediation technologies,Coastal marine environment,해양퇴적물 정화,정화 기술 개발,연안 환경
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.