생물학적 처리법과 연계한 수열반응에 의한 난분해성 오염물질들을 유요한 자원으로서의 제어
- 생물학적 처리법과 연계한 수열반응에 의한 난분해성 오염물질들을 유요한 자원으로서의 제어
- Control of refractory pollutants as useful resources by hydrothermal reaction coupled with biological treatment methods
- 김경련; Masafumi Fujita; Hiroyuki Daimon; Koichi Fujie
- KIOST Author(s)
- Kim, Kyoung Rean(김경련)
- In order to verify the usability of treated refractory pollutants in biological treatment methods, relationship between structural conversion of refractory pollutants and their biodegradability improvement was clarified under various hydrothermal conditions. Hydrothermal reaction was also verified by using real wastewater. High-molecular-weight structured poly vinyl alcohol and hydrocarbon structured chloroacetic acids were partially fractured by hydrolysis and dehydration at the beginning of hydrothermal reaction. Then partially fractured refractory pollutants were rapidly converted to easily degradable substances by thermal decomposition depending on hydrothermal conditions. This significant change occurred within 3 min from the moment reaching the desired conditions at 350 and 400oC. These results were very similar to the results of soybean milk, except dyeing wastewater involving aromatic compounds. Excess sludge treated by hydrothermal reaction was also converted to easily degradable substrate as carbon sources in a bioreactor. Hydrothermal reaction should be adjusted to increase the amount of biodegradable products in reactants, without much reduction of total organic carbon. The content change of refractory pollutants and excess sludge by hydrothermal reaction was the most important factor on the viewpoint of treated reactant reuse, for the following biological treatment methods.
- Water Practice and Technology, v.1, no.3, pp.0 - 0, 2006
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.