Streptoglycerides E–H, Unsaturated Polyketides from the Marine-Derived Bacterium Streptomyces specialis and Their Anti-Inflammatory Activity
Cited 3 time in
WEB OF SCIENCE
Cited 4 time in
- Streptoglycerides E–H, Unsaturated Polyketides from the Marine-Derived Bacterium Streptomyces specialis and Their Anti-Inflammatory Activity
- Shin, Hee Jae; Heo, Chang-Su; Ann, Cao Van; Yoon, Yeo Dae; Kang, Jong Soon
- KIOST Author(s)
- Shin, Hee Jae(신희재); Heo, Chang Su(허창수)
- 신희재; 허창수; Cao Van Anh
- Four new streptoglycerides E–H (1–4), with a rare 6/5/5/-membered ring system, were isolated from a marine-derived actinomycete Streptomyces specialis. The structures of 1–4 were elucidated by detailed analysis of HRESIMS, 1D and 2D NMR data and ECD spectra as well as comparison of their spectroscopic data with those reported in literature. Compounds 1–4 showed significant anti-inflammatory activity by inhibiting lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced nitric oxide (NO) production in Raw 264.7 cells with IC50 values ranging from 3.5 to 10.9 µM. Especially, 2 suppressed mRNA expression levels of iNOS and IL-6 without cytotoxicity.
- Marine Drugs, v.20, no.1, 2022
- Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI)
- marine-derived bacterium; Streptomyces specialis; streptoglycerides; anti-inflammatory
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.