Design and control of 6 D.O.F(Degrees of freedom) hovering AUV
- Design and control of 6 D.O.F(Degrees of freedom) hovering AUV
- Jeong, S.-K.; Choi, H.-S.; Seo, J.-M.; Huy, T.N.; Kim, J.-Y.
- KIOST Author(s)
- Jeong, Sang Ki(정상기)
- In this paper, a study of a new hovering six dof underwater robot with redundant horizontal thrusters, titled HAUV (hovering AUV), is presented. The results of study on the structure design, deployment of thrusters, and development of the developed control system of the AUV was presented. For the HAUV structure, a structure design and an analysis of the thrusting system was performed. For navigation, a sensor fusion board which can proceed various sensor signals to identify correct positions and speeds was developed and a total control system including EKF (Extended Kalman Filter) was designed. Rolling, pitching and depth control tests of the HAUV have been performed, and relatively small angle error and depth tracking error results were shown. © ICROS 2013.
- Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, v.19, no.9, pp.797 - 804, 2013
- CROV (Convertible remotely operated vehicle); Design and control; EKF (extended Kalman filter); HAUV (Hovering type autonomous unmaned vehicl); Horizontal thrusters; Structure design; Tracking errors; Underwater robots; Control systems; Design; Extended Kalman filters; Remotely operated vehicles; Robots; Sensors; Autonomous underwater vehicles
- CROV (Convertible remotely operated vehicle); HAUV (Hovering type autonomous unmaned vehicl)
- Related Researcher
Marine unmanned equipment system research,Mechanical system,해양 무인화 장비 시스템 연구,기계시스템
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.