Recent Advances in the Synthesis of 2-Pyrones
Cited 74 time in
WEB OF SCIENCE
Cited 77 time in
- Recent Advances in the Synthesis of 2-Pyrones
- Lee, Jong Seok
- KIOST Author(s)
- Lee, Jong Seok(이종석)
- The present review summarizes the recent progresses in the synthesis of 2-pyrones and the application to the synthesis of marine natural products. Especially, much attention was placed on the transition metal catalyzed synthetic methodologies in this review.
- MARINE DRUGS, v.13, no.3, pp.1581 - 1620, 2015
- MDPI AG
- DIELS-ALDER CYCLOADDITIONS; ALPHA-PYRONE DERIVATIVES; MARINE-DERIVED ACTINOMYCETE; STILLE COUPLING REACTIONS; ONE-STEP SYNTHESIS; ONE-POT SYNTHESIS; EFFICIENT SYNTHESIS; SUZUKI-MIYAURA; REGIOSELECTIVE SYNTHESIS; (Z)-2-EN-4-YNOIC ACIDS
- 2-pyrone; Marine natural product; Metal-catalyzed reaction; Synthesis
- MDPI AG
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.