해안 지형변화 및 해안선 분석을 위한 무인항공기 원격탐사 데이터셋
- 해안 지형변화 및 해안선 분석을 위한 무인항공기 원격탐사 데이터셋
- Unmanned aerial vehicle remotely sensed datasets, a reference dataset for coastal topography change and shoreline analysis
- 김범준; Kim, Keunyong; 유주형
- KIOST Author(s)
- Kim, Keunyong(김근용); Ryu, Joo Hyung(유주형)
- To analyze tendency of temporal and spatial change of coast using long-term topography and shoreline change data is important. In this study, high-resolution digital elevation model and orthorectified image data were generated using rotary-wing UAV(unmanned aerial vehicle) system for coastal topography and shoreline change analysis. The UAV system has advantage of low cost and high efficiency compared to satellite remote sensing platform so UAV system easily acquire time series image data. The spatial resolution of generated digital elevation model and orthorectified images are very high, in centimeter. Therefore, the above image data can be used in various fields of remote sensing and geography such as detailed coastal topography.
- Geo Data, v.1, no.1, pp.38 - 45, 2019
- UAV system; DEM; orthorectified image; coastal topography; shoreline
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.