북동태평양의 Mormonilla phasma Giesbrecht, 1891 (Copepoda: Mormonilloida)의 재기재
- 북동태평양의 Mormonilla phasma Giesbrecht, 1891 (Copepoda: Mormonilloida)의 재기재
- The Redescription of Mormonilla phasma Giesbrecht, 1891 (Copepoda: Mormonilloida) from the Northeastern Pacific
- 조규희; 김웅서; 이원철
- Mormonilla phasma is redescribed, based on the specimens from the Northeastern Pacific. M. phasma in the study area has the following morphological characteristics; second endopodal segment of mandible partly fused to basis and a distinct three-segmented exopod of mandible in anterior view and one indistinct segment in posterior view which are different from the description given by Boxshall(1979). In addition first and second endopodal segments of leg 1 were also separated indistinctly. Other morphological characteristics are similar to those reported in previous studies. The morphological anomalies in endopodal segments of the leg 1, unknown up to now are also discussed. This study is the first report on the distribution of M. phasma in the Northeastern Pacific.
- 환경생물학회지, v.25, no.1, pp.72 - 79, 2007
- Copepoda; Mormonilloida; Mormonilla; redescription; Northeastern Pacific
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.