수치모델링을 통한 안목해안에서 계절에 따른 지형변동 패턴 분석
- 수치모델링을 통한 안목해안에서 계절에 따른 지형변동 패턴 분석
- Analysis of Seasonal Morphodynamic Patterns using Delft3D in Anmok Coast
- 김무종; 손동휘; 유제선
- KIOST Author(s)
- Son, Donghwi(손동휘); Yoo, Jeseon(유제선)
- In recent years, coastal areas have been suffering from coastal erosion, such as destruction of coastal roads and military facilities.
In this study, the Delft3D model was used to analyze the sediment transport pattern due to seasonal characteristics of summer and winter waves in Anmok beach of the East coast. Typhoon and high waves are mainly are coming from ENE direction in the summer season and the flows occur in the northward. In winter, high waves are incident from NE and the flows occur in the southward.
These seasonal patterns were simulated by using Delft3D model. As for model input, reanalysis wave data of the past 38 years were used, and the seasonal patterns were analyzed by dividing the whole year into summer and winter season. The grid point of the 38 year reanalysis data is far from the Anmok beach, so the three model grid systems (wide grid -> intermediate grid -> detailed grid) are constructed. Most of the flows in the NW direction occurred in summer, but erosion and deposition was alternated along the coastline. In winter, sediment was deposited near Gangnung Port due to the southern flow and the southern port. Strong winter waves compared to summer tend to cause deposition around Gangnung Port throughout the year.
- 한국연안방재학회지, v.5, no.4, pp.183 - 192, 2018
- coastal erosion; Delft3D model; sediment transport; high wave; seasonal patterns
- Related Researcher
Coastal disaster,Coastal numerical modeling,Coastal remote sensing,연안재해,수치모델링,연안 원격탐사
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.