CPTu로부터 구한 시화지구 해성점토의 비배수 전단강도
- CPTu로부터 구한 시화지구 해성점토의 비배수 전단강도
- Undrained Shear Strength of Marine Clays of Shihwa Region Obtained from CPTu
- 장인성; 김범상
- KIOST Author(s)
- Jang, In Sung(장인성)
- Estimation of undrained shear strength (su) of clayey soils from piezocone penetration test (CPTu), which has widely been known as one of very promising in situ test methods, requires piezocone factors. Empirical correlations are generally utilized to derive piezocone factors, but previous studies on the empirical piezocone factors are site-specific and in some cases need engineering characteristics, which should be obtained from additional laboratory tests. In this study, empirical cone factors were evaluated by comparing 6 CPTu results at Shihwa region in Korea with reference su values obtained from field vane test (FVT). From previous CPTu results of other regions in Korea as well as the results herein, the correlations between piezocone factor, NkT and CPTu results were investigated and three simplified evaluation methods of su using only CPTu results were presented. The su values estimated by (qT-v)/v' method shows better matches with those obtained from laboratory tests for marine clays at Shihwa region.
- Ocean and Polar Research, v.25, no.3s, pp.353 - 360, 2003
- undrained shear strength; Piezocone Penetration Test; CPTu; piezocone factor; Sihwa region; marine clay; 비배수 전단강도; 피에조콘 관입시험; 피에조콘 계수; 시화지구; 해성점토
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.