지구시스템 모형을 이용한 21세기 동중국해와 남해의 수온과 일차생산 변화 평가
- 지구시스템 모형을 이용한 21세기 동중국해와 남해의 수온과 일차생산 변화 평가
- Assessment of Changes in Temperature and Primary Production over the East China Sea and South Sea during the 21st Century using an Earth System Model
- 박영규; 최상화; 김선동; 김철호
- KIOST Author(s)
- Park, Young Gyu(박영규); Choi, Sang-Hwa(최상화)
- Using results from an Earth System model, we investigated change in primary production in the East China Sea, under a global warming scenario. As global warming progresses, the vertical stratification of water becomes stronger, and nutrient supply from the lower part to the upper part is reduced. Consequently, so is the primary production. In addition to the warming trend, there is strong decadal to interdecadal scale variability, and it takes a few decades before the warming trend surpasses natural variability. Thus, it would be very hard to investigate the global warming trend using data of several years' length.
- Ocean and Polar Research, v.34, no.2, pp.229 - 237, 2012
- East China Sea; biogeochemical modeling; primary production
- Related Researcher
ocean circulation,ocean mixing,marine debris,해양순환,해양혼합,해양부유물
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.