한국 남해 고현만 퇴적물의 중금속 오염과 오염 역사에 대하여
- 한국 남해 고현만 퇴적물의 중금속 오염과 오염 역사에 대하여
- Distribution and pollution history of heavy metals in sediments of Gohyun Bay, KOrea
- 김경태; 김은수; 조성록; 심원준; 강성현; 황근춘; 박준건
- KIOST Author(s)
- Kim, Kyung Tae(김경태); Cho, Sung Rok(조성록); Shim, Won Joon(심원준)
- This study was carried out to understand the distribution and pollution history of heavy metals in sediments of Gohyun Bay, one of the semi-enclosed bays in Korea. Highly elevated Cu and Zn contents were found in the surface sediments near shipyard effluent outlet. Metal contents in the surface sediments steeply decreased towards of coast. In the sediment core, heavy metal (Cu, Zn, Cd and Pb) contents slowly increased during the period of 1920-1970, rapidly increased during 1960-2000, and followed by slight decrease since 2000. The highest values of metal excesses (Cu, Zn, Cd and Pb) were found in 2-8 cm in depth. The vertical profiles and the horizontal distribution of metals in the sediments show that the shipyard may be a significant metal source (Cu and Zn) in the Gohyun bay.
- !st International Workshop on Management and Function Restoration Technologies for Estuaries and Coastal Seas, pp.2-23 - 2-31, 2006
- Related Researcher
Microplastic pollution,Persistent Organic Pollutants,Oil Pollution,미세플라스틱 오염,잔류성 유기오염물질,유류오염
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.