섭입경계에서의 마그마 형성에 대한 고등학교 「과학」 교과서 분석
- 섭입경계에서의 마그마 형성에 대한 고등학교 「과학」 교과서 분석
- Analysis of High School 「Science」 Textbook on the Magma Formation in the Subduction Boundary
- 임동일; 박수경; 안건상
- KIOST Author(s)
- Lim, Dhongil(임동일)
- The purpose of this study is to analyze the seventh curriculum textbooks and teacher’s guides of high school science courses in relation to the generation (mechanism) of magma in subduction boundary and find the incorrect descriptions of the texts and the figures (illustrations) and then suggest some improved schemes. According to the result, there are many discrepancies in definition of “magma” among the textbooks and further little scientific explanations about the formation mechanism of magma in most textbooks, and even no descriptions about that. In addition, the figures are inconsistent with the description of the text and also have some incorrect depiction which might contribute to the forming and reinforcing misconceptions about Plate Tectonics as well as a volcanic activity in subduction boundary. On the basis of the previous
researches, therefore, some improved schemes (text descriptions and figures) are suggested. The results of this study should be
used as a reference for publishing science textbook, developing science curriculum, and teaching effectively in the high school.
- 한국지구과학회지, v.25, no.4, pp.222 - 231, 2004
- generation of magma; subduction boundary; science textbook
- Related Researcher
Marine Geochemistry,Paleoceanography,Marine Pollution,해양지화학,고해양학,해양오염학
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.