한국 연안역 수질성분들(COD, DIN, DIP, Chlorophyll-a)의 해역별 농도 특성과 등급화: 통계적 접근
- 한국 연안역 수질성분들(COD, DIN, DIP, Chlorophyll-a)의 해역별 농도 특성과 등급화: 통계적 접근
- Concentration Level and Grading of Water Quality Components (COD, DIN, DIP, Chlorophyll-a) in Korean Coastal Waters: A Statistical Approach
- 임동일; 최현우; 김영옥; 정회수; 강영실
- KIOST Author(s)
- Lim, Dhongil(임동일); Choi, Hyun Woo(최현우); Kim, Young Ok(김영옥); Jung, Hoi Soo(정회수)
- Comprehensive data collection was carried out between 2001-2006 to investigate the concentration levels of chlorophyll-a, nutrients (DIN and DIP), and COD for surface waters of Korean coastal areas. A statistical analysis of these parameters was carried out on the basis of the frequency distribution of their concentration. Furthermore, the numeric grading for chlorophyll-a, DIN, DIP, and COD concentrations were derived statistically from the normalized frequency distribution of log-transformed data. The statistical grading clearly reflects the water quality characteristics of three Korean coastal water bodies (Western, Southern and Eastern coastal zones), which indicate common environmental and ecological characteristics. So, this study could provide useful information to set up the guideline for water quality assessment of Korean coasts.
- Ocean and Polar Research, v.33, no.1, pp.13 - 20, 2011
- water quality; nutrients; statistical grading; Korean coastal area
- Related Researcher
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in ScienceWatch@KIOST are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.